____________________________________

Saturday, April 16, 2016


Get Answers for Your Book Proposal Questions


For over 25 years, I've been in the publishing business and I continue to learn new information every day. One of the keys (which no one controls) is making the right connection with the right person at the right time and the right place.

While you can't control that element, you CAN be actively working to learn all that you can about how to make the best possible pitch. Also you can get insights and answers from experienced editors.

I want to help deepen your understanding of how editors and agents make their decisions about your proposals and pitches. Remember editors and agents don't read manuscripts. They read book proposals.

Even if you are going to self-publish, you still need a book proposal because this document gives you a business plan for your book. It's true whether you are writing nonfiction, fiction or even children's books. 

As a frustrated acquisitions editor to help writers send better submissions, I wrote BOOK PROPOSALS THAT $ELL, 21 SECRETS TO SPEED YOUR SUCCESS. This book has helped many would-be authors to get an agent or a publisher. This book has over 130 Five Star reviews.

But don't get this book from Amazon. Why?

In recent weeks, I have purchased all of the remaining copies of the book from my former publisher. I slashed the price from $15 to $8 and created new bonuses for anyone who gets this book:

http://BookProposalsThatSell.com

On Tuesday, April 19 at 6 p.m. EST or 3 p.m. PST (starts promptly according to www.Time.gov), I'm going to be answering your questions in a FREE 70-minute teleseminar. You can sign up and ask me any question about proposal creation and proposal marketing at:

http://askaboutproposals.com


In addition, I've created a new FREE Ebook for everyone who signs up at the teleseminar: SOME BOOK PROPOSAL INSIGHTS. For the last few years I've written a column for Southern Writers Magazine. You can gain my proposal insights in this 30-page Ebook packed with content when you sign up at:

http://askaboutproposals.com


I'm excited to help many more writers to be successful 
with their publishing dreams as they read and study BOOK PROPOSALS THAT $ELL) http://BookProposalsThatSell.com). I encourage everyone to ask a proposal question at:

http://askaboutproposals.com

I look forward to speaking with you on April 19th. If you can't make the time of the call, please go ahead and sign up anyway. The entire teleseminar will be recorded and EVERYONE who signs up will receive an email with the replay link. Also if you sign up, you will be able to 
download the FREE Ebook right away. This report is loaded with valuable advice.

Tweetable:
Get your book proposal questions answered during this free teleseminar. (ClickToTweet)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...