____________________________________

Sunday, June 06, 2010


Let's Go Global Monday

I'm going to be teaching a live teleseminar Monday evening called Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams. This free event will not be recorded so you have to catch the actual event.

This class marks the second time that I've taught with this group. I taught Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams earlier this year and I had a terrific experience.

I encourage you to look around their site because they have well-qualified speakers and some of them may be of interest to you.

During my hour-long session, I will be covering a dozen different ways that you can jumpstart your desires and ambitions about publishing. My teaching will be a mixture of practical ideas and concrete how-to tips. One of the benefits of attending this event is that I will be offering a special discount on my book, Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams. In order to get the discount, you have to be listening to the session.

It is a bit ironic to me when I see the authors pictured on the Global Teleclass header. Alex Loyd and Ben Johnson are two authors that I worked with in recent months to publish their book, The Healing Code through Intermedia Publishing Group. Last Thursday, June 3rd, these authors mounted an Amazon bestseller campaign where people are encouraged to purchase the book on a particular day. The Healing Code was the #3 book on Amazon last Thursday and the #1 nonfiction book. Only two bestselling fiction authors were higher on that list.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to be involved with the Global Teleclass and teach this live event. I hope to see you there.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...