____________________________________

Friday, April 24, 2009


Adjusting History

Recently I was reading The Atlantic and came across this article, Making History, How Historical Fiction Went Highbrow by Jay Parini.

I found it fascinating and I hope some of you will as well. Historical fiction continues to be a stable part of the fiction community. It's something I enjoy reading--when I can--and my time for it is extremely limited. Just like my time to write entries on The Writing Life today.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , ,

1 Comment:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown Left a note...

When you're right, you're right. The most valuable commodity I (we) own, is my (our) time and as I review my pitiful life, Oh, how I reget the waste. But youth is like that. It lies to us by convincing us we will never be like "those old buggers."
Grayeagle

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...