____________________________________

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


A Free Traffic Building Tool

On a regular basis, I am asked how to build traffic for my newsletter or my blog or my website. If you read the material online, you will quickly realize there is no single way to accomplish this increase. In addition, the methods are constantly evolving with new ideas being constantly introduced into the marketplace.

I've read that one method to raise your visibility is to make meaningful comments on different blogs. If you include your website link in the comment, it makes sense that some people will follow those links and go to that particular place. There are millions of blog online and while it may be fun, how do you accomplish this method without wasting a great deal of time and energy?

In the last few days, I've been using a tool which may provide a partial answer to this need without taking hours out of your writing life. The key from my perspective is to do it efficiently and effectively in a short amount of time. It may sound like a pipe dream but I'd encourage you to consider this free tool called CommentKahuna.

First, notice the price--zero cost. Watch the video and see what you think about it. You have to download the software, and register to get it unlocked (using the same email for both functions). I like the simplicity of this tool and how it uses word searches for relevant blogs, then gives you a quick tool to make a relevant comment. Also the tool has a follow-up system so if the comments are moderated (which is common), you can return to your comment and see if it was posted on a particular blog.

I want you to know that I'm still experimenting with this tool and I haven't fully mastered it but I'm getting there. From what I've used it, I like CommentKahuna. Give it a whirl and see what happens to your web traffic.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , , ,

3 Comment:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger JenWriter Left a note...

That sounds really interesting. I'm always investigating new ways to drive traffic to my blog. Thanks for the tip.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Shirley Burling Left a note...

Great tips! I use Artemis Pro to help promote my site and it works very well!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Jon Left a note...

This sounds really interesting. Anything that helps to create a little extra traffic is always useful

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...