____________________________________

Friday, September 28, 2007


Head To the Library

Several weeks ago I received a phone call from a local reference librarian in the Glendale, Arizona Public Library. Last year, she pulled together a successful free program of speakers about various aspects of writing. During her call, she asked me if I would participate in this year's gathering. This meeting is tomorrow.

If you are in the Phoenix area, I have the links and location in my author listing on Book Tour. I'm going to talk about the information which is in my free Ebook, Straight Talk From The Editor, 18 Keys To A Rejection-Proof Submission.

At last year's event, they had about 400 to 500 people who participated in the day. I'm going to bring copies of my Book Proposals That Sell and see if I can sell a few books.

These events are a bit speculative. You never know whether there will be only a few people at them or many people. I see it as another opportunity to gain exposure for my work and also possibly collect more names and email addresses for my Right Writing News.

 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...