____________________________________

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


On the Road Again

Occasionally I get a distressed comment on this blog wondering if I'm on  vacation. It happens especially when I haven't posted in a week or so. I'm not on vacation (something I rarely do by the way). I'm usually away from my computer and not able to write any entries about The Writing Life. If you haven't done it, I suggest you check out some of my older entries in this blog because much of the information is still useful to your writing life.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be challenged to write any of these entries. Tomorrow, my wife and I are driving over to Southern California for a family wedding on Saturday, April 14th. It's a five-hour drive each way from Arizona.  I'm still continuing to work on the road even in this family setting. We return on Monday, April 16th and early the next morning, I fly to New York City for six days or until April 22nd. I'll be one of the presenters in a three-hour session on Sunday, April 22nd on nonfiction book proposals at the American Society of Journalists and Author meetings. I hope to see you there. And if you wonder about my schedule, check this link. It covers most of my travel (but not everything). I have to leave a little mystery about my schedule.

4 Comment:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Heather Ivester Left a note...

Enjoy your traveling! We're ready to read a post whenever you have time -- no pressure. :)

Thanks for sharing about your interesting experiences!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Bill Left a note...

I will be frequenting this site as I just finished writing a novel and desire to do writing for a living. What a step of faith that would be for me.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger C.J. Darlington Left a note...

Hope you have/had a safe trip, Terry.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Heather Ivester Left a note...

We hope your ASJA presentation went well yesterday and that you've had a safe trip back home.

What was the mood like in New York with the journalists? Many of us are still feeling so heavy after the VT school shooting.

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...