____________________________________

Monday, March 05, 2007


A Lifetime of Learning

Late last night I returned from a marathon of marketing information in Los Angeles called the Mega Book Marketing University. I can't recommend it enough as a life-changing experience. The people that I met were fantastic. The information was vast and diverse and the insight enormous.

Like any learning experience, the proof for the coming months will be in the follow-up and the application of the principles into every day life.

In many ways I'm on informational overload at the moment but over the next few days I'm hopeful to be able to pinpoint a few key lessons from a small portion of the overall experience. It is not going to happen today. In the meantime, if you have not done it, I would encourage you to listen to the preview calls which are stored online from this event.

Labels: , ,

1 Comment:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Unknown Left a note...

Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience, my friends at https://www.woodslawaz.com/ were actually at Mega Book Marketing, thought i'd let you know that they had a great experience there as well.

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...