____________________________________

Thursday, February 01, 2007


Grounded in Substance

When I first heard about this program, it sounded like hyperbole to me.  Over the years, I've heard a number of these get-rich-quick schemes. Maybe its my years as an editor and writer that cause me to be a bit skeptical.

My friend, Bob Bly, one of the top copywriters in America, told me about earning $4,000 a week with a simple strategy which takes him twenty minutes a week. From almost anyone else, I would have immediately dismissed it. Instead I wanted to tell you a bit about it and encourage you to try his risk-free guarantee. Bob and Fred Gleeck have produced an excellent audio CD program called The Internet Retirement Marketing Plan.  I've listened to almost this entire presentation. It is grounded in substance and perfect for anyone who writes or anyone involved in the publishing community.  It takes work but focused work in a limited amount of time which yield results.

One of the key elements of the program is producing content. If you write or are learning to write, then you have the ability to produce information products.  The entire plan is simplified for anyone. It's worthy of your attention and exploration.

A second key to achieving the results in this program are actually doing it. It's unfortunate and I've seen it often. People have great dreams and goals--yet they are unwilling to do the work to achieve them. In this case, it will mean getting the program, listening to the CDs, taking notes, then applying it to your own writing life.

3 Comment:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown Left a note...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown Left a note...

We're Bly fans in my little company here. He's denfinately a man who understands marketing in the 21st century. But you're right, it's one thing to listen to the CD, it's another to make it happen. It takes work. But, like anything worth having, the work will pay off. By the way, my fiction writing buddies, Bob's techniques fit nicely into marketing your novels. I don't know about you, but when I put a year's worth of effort into a novel, I intend to be the driving force to get it into the hands of as many readers as possible.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun Left a note...

Eight more hours...that's all I need is eight more hours in a day...LOL!

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...