____________________________________

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Are You A Right Writing News Subscriber?

Over the last couple of years, I've developed the website Right-Writing.com as a help to writers for many types of writing. If you haven't subscribed to the free newsletter, I'd encourage you to subscribe. Why? It's free but it also gives you access to how-to information which you can't reach if you aren't a subscriber. When you subscribe, the welcome message includes the link to the back issues. Also each newsletter includes this link to the older newsletters.

Last night I sent out issue #23 of Right Writing News and it contained 15 pages of how-to information on different topics for writers.  Much of the information was my own writing but several of the articles were from other writers.  If you print all of the content in the back issue of the Right Writing News, it is over 400 pages of material.

If you haven't subscribed, click this link and fill out the form. It's simple and on every page of Right-Writing.

It might be just the perfect boost for your writing life.

2 Comment:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Heather Ivester Left a note...

Thanks! My issue arrived yesterday, and I can't wait to read all the articles. I always learn something new.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun Left a note...

I did...I am...I got it today!

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...